Urgent requirement : Sailing Superintendents Chief Engineer Class I (ATT I)
We are now sourcing for 2 Technical Superintendents for a Fleet of Bulk Carriers, qualifications / requirements as below :-
1. Qualifications :- Chief Engineer Licence — (ATT 1)
2. Work Experience :- Sailed on Bulk Carriers –
Type :- Handy Max — fitted with “Tsuji cranes” and MAN B&W Engines as a
a) Chief engineer for around 10 years.
b) Chief engineer for 5 to 6 years and Superintendents experience on shore of 2 years minimum.
3. Job scope :- To be owners appointed superintendents, who will sail on the vessels which are fully manned by Indonesian crew and officers and “Guide and assist” the existing crew to achieve owners set standards.
4. Must be able to speak Malay/Bahasa
5. Contract duration – flexible and could be negotiated.
Salary range is between 7000 – 8000 USD
ONLY SORT CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED (INDONESIA NATIONALITY)
PT. Indo Florida Marine Services
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +6281388788879
CO / DPO
- Chief Officer / DPO
- AHTS vessel 12,000bhp with DP2 CONVERTEAM
- The job takes about 1.5 to 2 months.
- Salary : about usd 350 to usd 400 per day.
1. Chief Officer must have Converteam / Alstom DP System experience
2. Experience onboard AHTS vessel
3. Must have Full DP Unlimited Cert
- Interested crew, please your latest CV and expected salary to: – Join on board on ASAP in SINGAPORE ( Singapore to tow a rig to Kakinada of India and sail back to Singapore ).
Thanks & Best Regards
2nd Off Class IV / Class V ( NCV ) for Tugboat
We looking 2nd Officer for our cleint in singapore.
Class IV or Class V ( Endost Must Master Nearcoastal) for Vessel
Email : email@example.com ATAU firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Class I
Salary S$ 11.300
Pls send CV : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Phone : +62285911822
Mob : +6285781174610
CO/2nd OFF/ 2rd ENG For TUGBOAT Singapore
WE LOOKING SOME CREWS FOR OUR CLIENT IN SINGAPORE
CO, 2ND OFF class 3 /4/5 ( class 5 Endost Must Master 500 grt Near coastal) and 2nd Eng , 3rd Eng Class 3 FOR VESSEL TUGBOAT
PLEASE EMAIL TO : firstname.lastname@example.org